May 24, 2013
Today I have for you two special goodies. I used the entire day today to put the finishing touches on two new components that you find released in version 1.4 of DTFoundation.
On a recent project I was fed up with having to deal with a SQLite database “by hand”. So I wrote a wrapper for it that allows you to interact with the database in convenient Objective-C, as well as perform queries on a background queue.
The second new project is what the general public has come to call a “Hamburger Menu”. This is the kind of side panel menu that you can see in many popular apps.
May 17, 2013
This weeks update to AutoIngest for Mac (a comunity-driven Mac status bar app for downloading sales reports) brings support for downloading from multiple vendor identifiers.
Your vendor identifier is an 8-digit number beginning with an 8. Usually you have only one, but if you – for example – move from an Individual to a Company Apple developer account, then your old ID is retired and you get a new one. There might be also other scenarios for people having multiple, now AutoIngest for Mac supports that.
May 16, 2013
I’ve got a bunch of fixes and enhancements released in DTCoreText 1.5.2 today. Special thanks to Antiloop who sponsored the improvements for handling of padding inside lists.
May 10, 2013
This is the forth release of our handy little status bar app for downloading iTunes Connect reports to your hard disk.
I want to specifically highlight the new option to have your downloaded reports be automatically organized into folders for you, thanks to Felipe Cypriano.
Jan Weiß and Christian Pfandler collaborated on the new golden Apple Icon. The idea behind this – besides the reference to Apple, Inc. – is that apps are your golden Apples and this app is good for you because it lets you take a bite of this value.
May 08, 2013
Today we are releasing the 1.5 version of our rich text components. This marks the second unified release where several parts of our rich text eco system are maturing in lock-step.
For the most part these improvements and enhancements were funded from exceptional sales of DTRichTextEditor as well as several sponsors who stepped forward to allow me to finally get support for lists implemented.
From what I can tell the clients who licensed the editor are way more willing to contribute funds to something they have already paid for, than for enhancing the – otherwise free with attribution – DTCoreText.
May 03, 2013
This new version of the Mac status bar app for automatically downloading sales reports contains a few minor fixes:
- Replaced Status Bar Icon with vector-based version
- Improved Menu Handling Code
- Improved handling of Mac Standby
- Reduced Min OS Version to 10.7
- Added Validation for Vendor ID
- Added Automatic Updates via Sparkle
The Developer-ID signed version with Sparkle can be downloaded here, and of course you can build a version yourself from the 0.3.0 tag on GitHub.
May 02, 2013
This is a bugfix release for Urban Airship Commander, our app for easily sending push notifications via Urban Airship.
- FIXED: When Copy to new Message in Log was chosen the custom fields were not used in some cases.
The update has been submitted to Apple for review.
Update May 7th: Approved after 4 days.
Apr 26, 2013
AutoIngest for Mac is a small app that runs in your status bar and downloads your app sales reports. This helps you keep an independent archive of all your reports without having to rely on a third party.
At present in the Daily, Monthly, Weekly and Yearly flavors. You can also activate the auto-download where it will do the downloading every 24 hours. You can put this on each of your Macs if you download the reports to a shared Dropbox folder because each instance will automatically skip report files that are already present locally.
Version 0.2 is the first version that we are distributing as a Developer ID-signed app. This is convenient for people who don’t want to build it from source code but still want to have a version they know they can trust, with a Developer ID signature.
Apr 23, 2013
I forgot about posting a summary of the changes and updates in 1.4.1, and now I needed to release 1.4.2 as an interim release because I am working on a few improvements for 1.5 that are also potentially breaking some usage scenarios related to text attachments.