In the month since the initial release of the POEditor.com API and command line utility, I did some refinements which become necessary to support ongoing development projects. Generally speaking you should use the poet tool without parameters to refresh your strings files.
With the prior update to DTFoundation having been 5 months ago, there were two main areas where some tweaks were necessary: support for tvOS and fixing a build error on Xcode 8.
DTMarkdownParser is a sequential parser for markdown, with a similar sequential paradigm as NSXMLParser. I started this project in 2013 as a training case for TDD and going for 100% code coverage by unit tests.
Apparently this nifty little project of mine has some fans, so we are publishing a new release today to include all the improvements that were made in that 2.5 years… 😉
Kvitto is my first Swift component. I built it to decode universal app store receipts for the purpose of purchase validation and determining subscription durations.
Somehow the podspec for Kvitto had gotten lost. So I needed to reconstruct it from the JSON version which I found in the Cocoapods specs repo. Also there was some cleanup work and experiments trying to get unit testing and code coverage for Swift working. So this is purely a housekeeping release.