Feb 19, 2012
This is a hot fix release addressing several issues that users found. You now have a new option to decode unicode sequences with two backslashes on loading strings files or scanning source code. Decoding and Encoding of slash escapes now uses the functions provided by genstrings2.
Feb 08, 2012
Here’s another maintenance release fixing a crashing bug in the About section.
- Fixed: Crash on trying to open usage instructions
- Added: More detailed explanation of accuracy and filter settings
This update, like the one before it, goes out for the paid version of GeoCorder first. If the issues are resolved once this comes into the store then we’ll update the ad-sponsored version, too.
Update Feb 11th: The update has been approved.
Feb 03, 2012
This is a maintenance update. There was a bug in DTAboutViewController which caused a crash under iOS 5.
- Fixed: Crash on iOS 5 when opening About Section
The update has been submitted to Apple for approval.
Update Feb 8th: Ready for Sale. It should be available shortly.
Jan 16, 2012
Besides fixing several bugs reported by users this release focusses on implementing a new custom-built super-charged strings scanner.
- FIXED: missing strings file no longer aborts import
- FIXED: added – Button for deleting tokens
- FIXED: deletion of wrong row
- FIXED: over-escaping of \ on writing strings files
- FIXED: wrong token name updated on enter key
- FIXED: search filter not reset on adding a new token
- FIXED: Previous/Next buttons in wizard cease to function
- NEW: replaced genstrings with high-speed custom implementation (>20x speed improvement)
- NEW: support custom localization macro prefix
This new version does no longer support 32-bit because the new strings scanner was implemented using ARC. We hope that this does not inconvenience any of our existing uses. But then again, serious developers are on a 64 bit machine anyway since Snow Leopard…
The new version has been submitted to Apple today.
Dec 06, 2011
The second hot fix pack for Linguan 1.0 fixes a couple more issues that some of our (mostly) happy customers reported.
- Fixed: Translations will no longer get trimmed
- Fixed: Problem opening projects with absolute file paths
- Fixed: Table did not update on deletion of token
- Changed: Extended duration of “no new tokens found” HUD
- Changed: Enter key now opens selected recent project in welcome screen
If you haven’t done so please post your feedback on iTunes. To be able to add additional features to Linguan we need to have sufficient sales. And for that we need your positive reviews, high rating and that you tell other developers about Linguan.
Today is the best day for them to also get a copy because: As a Thank You for your interest in our app we reduced the sale price by 50% until the new version gets approval by Apple.
Nov 18, 2011
My partners at BytePoets have been causing their keyboards to emit steam from walking through 26 issues that we identified on the 1.0 release just 9 days ago. Almost all had been identified as typical “oh shoot” elements, mostly items that you only find when people begin to actually use your software. Also I was able to smuggle in one or the other new feature since I consider “user confusion” also as a form of bug that you should hot fix if you can.
Aug 31, 2011
There was a stupid problem before this version that could only be seen by users who where traveling between time zones. Notes that you made for a specific date would disappear when you moved into a different time zone and reappear if you moved back. This taught me that it is a bad idea to use an NSDate for a primary key.
Updating a lower version iWoman will restore all entries that might have disappeared. In very rare circumstances – involving traveling more than 12 time zones – some entries might end up the day before or after the day they were originally entered on.
The second change came from a user request who wanted to see the day number on all days of the cycle view. Previously it would not be shown on fertile days.
Apr 06, 2011
The latest HotFix committed to the MyAppSales GitHub repo contain a fix for an AJAX change on iTunes connect.
- Fixes a problem where only the first daily or weekly report would be downloaded.
Development of version 2.0 is still ongoing, you can sneak a peak on the development branch. There are a couple of things to do before I can merge it back into master: changing the charting to DTChartView and doing the summing per app on a background thread.
In the future I am still hoping that the Open Source community will get a bit more involved than it has been. i.e. totally hands off. I’ve open sourced MyAppSales precisely because I was hoping for contributions, but I have yet to see the first.
Mar 09, 2011
Summertime is my app that helps you to never be surprised by Daylight Savings Time transitions. A customer nudged me to update the app in time for the upcoming transitions. Since he is traveling a lot I needed to add the capability of configuring multiple time zones.
I spend several days to enhance the functionality as described below and to polish it to a level where I can release it in time for the upcoming DST transitions. March 13th in the US and March 27th in Europe.
- NEW: Completely new Design
- NEW: Set multiple time zones for your travels
- NEW: Choose “Local Time Zone” to be automatically updated to your local time zone
- NEW: Multi-Language Time Zone picker
The update is now under review by Apple.