Less than a week after I had spoken at Mobiconf, I was travelled to Florence, Italy, to speak at Pragma Conference. I was surprised to learn that it was only the third instalment, given the level of professionalism I witnessed.
For an event calendar I am showing a table view with dynamically sized cells. There are two labels which can span multiple lines. Unfortunately automatic sizing of the cell height via UITableViewAutomaticDimension does not work consistently in iOS 8 and 9.
Filed as rdar://22193223 and on OpenRadar.
For our prod.ly app and website I implemented all 3 features that need a site association file. One of these is the ability to look at a page from the website on your Mac and then handoff to your native app on your iOS device.
Unfortunately this appears to be broken in iOS 9. Doing the same on an iPhone running iOS 8 this works perfectly. Filed as rdar://22204950 and on Open Radar.
Update Oct 4th: Fixed in iOS 9.1.
As you might now I have an dual interest in product barcodes. First, there is my book treating all kinds of barcode symbologies supported by iOS. Second, there is ProductLayer where we are building a crowd-sourced product database via the prod.ly social network.
At first I thought that the problem would only exist for really low quality bar codes (rdar://19438067) but now I found a perfectly good looking specimen that has the same issue: iOS does not recognize it.
Filed as rdar://22048146 and on Open Radar. I am hoping that Apple can fix this issue before iOS 9 is done.
I had moved DTRichTextEditor to be Open Source because I wanted bright individuals to be able to contribute to this complex component. I had hatched the plan to ask people who are using the component commercially to set a bounty for fixed issues. This is the second release where a bounty was successfully captured.