In the reviews (which we are now getting with MyAppSales *g*) we saw some complaints which this update aims to address:
- Customers complained of some really “bad English”. Native English speaker Michael Kayne of SendMeToSpace.co.uk volunteered to proof-read and massively correct all of this.
- Due to a partially intentional “bug” some people who bought the full version saw advertisements on the end-of-round screen. Since they gave rather passionate feedback against that we decided to end this experiment. First via disabling ads on the AdMob dashboard, and now by removing the ad code altogether from the full 1.1.2 version.
As usual we dropped to price to $1 until Apple gives it the nod. We sent them the binary yesterday.