This new version, on which I’ve literally been working every free minute in the past week, completes the featureset to make reviews useful for people of all languages because it introduces automatic background translations to a language of your choice. And finally you now find full support for automatic downloading Monthly Free and Monthly Financial reports.
- ADDED: Background processing of review texts with optional language translation.
- ADDED: New setting to choose target language or no translation.
- ADDED: If you change target language you get the option of deleting previous translations and redo them for the new language.
- ADDED: Downloading of Monthly Free reports which complement the financial reports showing downloads of free apps.
- ADDED: Downloading of Monthly Financial reports
- FIXED: Flag would not show if there was no sale in last 7 days.
- FIXED: Many other small bugs related to reviews, translations or financial reports.
- CHANGED: Apple uses 50 pixel country flags now, changed code to get flags of new stores from new URL
- CHANGED: Revamped duplicate checking code to be more robust.
There is a known issue with the new downloading pipeline which is actually Apple’s problem. It seems that under some circumstances (too much load?) their ITC website does not properly pass on credential cookies to ITTS which is where the daily and weekly reports are hosted. So every once in a while you might get a red message stating that an unrecognized response was received. This is due to the fact that ITTS is sending an HTML page stating that the session has expired when it actually just has started. The present workaround is to simply hit the refresh button on the reports page, the second time it generally works.
As usual you can get these updates via SVN, it’s tagged as well as the current contents of trunk. And of course I am still happy to receive your donations if you think I am doing a good job maintaining and improving MyAppSales.