This update to DTRichTextEditor contains several pressing fixes.
- FIXED: Dictation failure would lead to subsequent crash
- FIXED: Loss of attachment attributes causes retina attachments to double in size
- FIXED: Scroll indicator inset should be zero for left and right sides
- FIXED: Static Framework missing DTCoreTextMacros.h
- FIXED: Rotation of editor view controller causes too big bottom content inset
- FIXED: Content inset was incorrect with hidden keyboard but input view still showing (i.e. hardware keyboard)
- CHANGED: Updated DTCoreText to 1.6.15
The update is available for customers on the private repository and also via Cocoapods (private spec repo).