- FIXED: 64-bit macros for creating an NSNumber from CGFloat
- FIXED: Path in podspec `prepare_command` breaks if `CDPATH` defined in shell
- ADDED: Support for border-color, -radius, -width for use with TTAttributedLabel
- CHANGED: Updated DTFoundation to 1.6.1
- DOCS: Added explanation for lazy image loading to programming guide
The macro thing was a problem when building for 64-bit iOS simulator. The podspec thing affected people having a CDPATH set in their shell environment variables. I merged in the pull request by Martin Guillon who uses the HTML parsing facilities of DTCoreText together with TTAttributedLabel. Those attributes are ignored when drawing the attributed strings with the provide UI classes.
The release is tagged on GitHub as well as available via CocoaPods.