This maintenance release for DTRichTextEditor fixes several crucial bugs. It is the last release before WWDC 2013.
- FIXED: Crash on hitting enter key on empty list item right after parsing
- FIXED: Scroll Indicator inset incorrectly
- FIXED: Changing typing attributes inside a list would not be preserved on Enter key
- FIXED: Pasting an image attribute now uses registered DTTextAttachment subclass for IMG tag
- ADDED: Support for Define context menu option to show dictionary
- CHANGED: Updated DTCoreText to 1.5.3
The update is available on the private git repo or via CocoaPods podspec. If you update via git please don’t forget to recursively update your submodules as well:
git checkout master git pull origin master git submodule update --recursive
This insures that you have all dependencies uptodate.