This is a hot fix release addressing several issues that users found. You now have a new option to decode unicode sequences with two backslashes on loading strings files or scanning source code. Decoding and Encoding of slash escapes now uses the functions provided by genstrings2.
- ADDED: Option to decoding of \\U unicode sequences on loading files
- ADDED: Copy/Paste now possibly without the need to double-click on cell
- FIXED: Problem with xcodeproject with non-English CFBundleDevelopmentRegion
- FIXED: Warnings not being updated if tab is visible before validating
- FIXED: Over-Escaping of single quotes on scanning
- FIXED: Parse File duplicates loaded tokens