Besides fixing several bugs reported by users this release focusses on implementing a new custom-built super-charged strings scanner.
- FIXED: missing strings file no longer aborts import
- FIXED: added – Button for deleting tokens
- FIXED: deletion of wrong row
- FIXED: over-escaping of \ on writing strings files
- FIXED: wrong token name updated on enter key
- FIXED: search filter not reset on adding a new token
- FIXED: Previous/Next buttons in wizard cease to function
- NEW: replaced genstrings with high-speed custom implementation (>20x speed improvement)
- NEW: support custom localization macro prefix
This new version does no longer support 32-bit because the new strings scanner was implemented using ARC. We hope that this does not inconvenience any of our existing uses. But then again, serious developers are on a 64 bit machine anyway since Snow Leopard…
The new version has been submitted to Apple today.