The second hot fix pack for Linguan 1.0 fixes a couple more issues that some of our (mostly) happy customers reported.
- Fixed: Translations will no longer get trimmed
- Fixed: Problem opening projects with absolute file paths
- Fixed: Table did not update on deletion of token
- Changed: Extended duration of “no new tokens found” HUD
- Changed: Enter key now opens selected recent project in welcome screen
If you haven’t done so please post your feedback on iTunes. To be able to add additional features to Linguan we need to have sufficient sales. And for that we need your positive reviews, high rating and that you tell other developers about Linguan.
Today is the best day for them to also get a copy because: As a Thank You for your interest in our app we reduced the sale price by 50% until the new version gets approval by Apple.