This maintenance release for Linguan fixes a number of issues which where mostly reported by our users.
- FIXED: blank path to ibtool considered valid
- FIXED: broken display of relative paths
- FIXED: weird handling of tab and return while editing
- FIXED: Endless Loop with File Change Notifications
- FiXED: Scan Sources did not add a token that was just removed
- FIXED: Superfluous file modification message on saving
- FIXED: Ordering by key should ignore case
Also we had to add a beautiful Retina icon for Retina MacBook Pro to be able to submit the update. It’s in Apple’s hands now and we will update this post as soon as it is through review.
We have to keep our fingers crossed because due to the way Linguan uses the xcodeproj it cannot be (easily) sandboxed. Though Apple had stated that they will accept minor fixes (like the ones mentioned above) for updates. We sincerely hope that they will honor this.
Update Oct 6th: Apple approved the update after 24 days. You can get it on the app store.