I forgot about posting a summary of the changes and updates in 1.4.1, and now I needed to release 1.4.2 as an interim release because I am working on a few improvements for 1.5 that are also potentially breaking some usage scenarios related to text attachments.
So here are the changes for 1.4.1 and 1.4.2:
Changes in 1.4.1
- FIXED: Parser ignoring align HTML attribute
- FIXED: Helvetica appearing thinner than normal
- FIXED: DTAttributedLabel truncation
- CHANGED: Method of determining paragraph ranges
- ADDED: Option to disable Apple-converted-space
Changes in 1.4.2
- FIXED: DTWebVideoView for Daily Motion
- FIXED: textAttachmentsWithPredicate: not returning all attachments for nil predicate
- FIXED: further fixes for DTAttributedLabel truncation
- FIXED: Issue with list attribute not including to final \n of empty LI.
- FIXED: Disable cell reuse in Demo because of variable height you need to do your own cell caching
- ADDED: Feature to scroll a range to visible
- CHANGED: Disabled forcing of Times New Roman as font for bullets
- CHANGED: Replaced synchronization in DTCoreTextLayoutLine with @synchronized
Both versions as tagged on the GitHub repo as well as available through CocoaPods.
The upcoming 1.5 release will replace the contentType property of DTTextAttachment with a class cluster. Because of this it might require a few code changes if you are interacting with text attachments.