Seems there is an ever-growing community about my little tool GeoCorder which I originally made to get GPS data for testing. It evolved into a light-weight utility many people use for geotagging DSLR photos.
A user informed me that I messed up with the 1.0.4 version of the free variant. Seems both versions got out of sync. The only difference should be that the regular version costs $1 and the free versions has a banner ad. So I went in and fixed a couple of things.
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Updated AdMob framework in free version
- replaced a deprecated function
- fixed the free/paid inconsistency
Now all the new features from 1.0.4 are also in the free version as it was intended.
UPDATE April 16th: I had to self-reject my binary because it appears that there was a bug in the ZIP routine. I also added an extra switch to not record events when you are not moving. I removed the 1 Meter setting for the distance Filter because it looks like CLLocationManager ignores that. This gets replaced by the switch.
UPDATE April 17th: Self-Rejected another time. User asked me to change the XML Version to 1.0 for compatibility.