Always towards the middle of the month I seem to accumulate so many fixes and tweaks from my user base so that it I feel pressed to formally release a new version. For 1.0.11 I fixed several minor things and as a bonus I added the possibility of forwarding all reviews for one app via in-app-email.
- FIXED: Users with multiple vendor IDs would get an error message because of the extra vendor selection screen in iTunes Connect. Now always the highest vendor ID is used.
- FIXED: Users who enabled passcode protection would never get any reviews being downloaded.
- ADDED: In-App-Purchases have a alphanumeric trasaction code. This is now changed from IA1 to 101 so that it can be saved to the database. There is no reflection of IAPs in the UI yet. Previously such lines would have gotten ignored.
- FIXED: Added agent string so that app icons can be be retrieved. This fixes Apple’s recent change requiring an “iTunes” agent string.
- FIXED: Even if the language code for a store was the same as the chosen target language reviews would still be tried to be translated.
- FIXED: Users who updated from earlier versions have a service type “HomeDir”. The previous workaroudn was to remove the account and create a new ITC account in Settings. This is no longer necessary and done automatically.
- FIXED: Deselect report row if chart has no row.
- CHANGED: Shortened Back Button to “Apps” on review screen.
- ADDED: You can now forward all reviews for an app via In-App-Email.
- FIXED: Removed gray shadow of app subtext on app tab which would cause blurry look.
So if you have translated reviews behind one app, you notice the new forward button in the upper right-hand corner…
You can now e-mail the developer (or yourself) all the reviews as an invaluable source of inspiration to improve your app! In-App-Email also supports landscape view by the way.