With so many people using MyAppSales regularly I figured I’d spend a couple of hours working off tickets on the bug tracker. The most important one was causing an app crash if you had sales in one of the newly opened up app store countries.
- Fixed link for country icon retrieval
- Added 3 letter country names below country flags in report view
- Fixed incorrect target name and replaced all code signing identities with the auto-matching ones
- Implemented lazy loading of the 4 main view controllers to speed up startup
- Now all country codes are loaded from the database but only icons are loaded if the country occurs in a report
The new version 1.0.1 can be downloaded from the customer-only Subversion Repository. Source Code licenses are still available here if you’d like to join all those happy customers. 😉
Apple’s double standard was shown to me once more, spoiling an otherwise beautiful Sunday. CXI Gaming was able to sneak iSales Tracker past Apples SDK Agreement and got approved within 2 weeks. How unfair is that?! I mailed Apple the link and and also resubmitted 1.0.1 just to nudge them once again. I also mailed CSI Gaming congratulating them on their luck and advising them to enjoy it while it lasts. The author of Sales Report told me that his first big update got rejected. Most likely the same will happen with iSales Tracker. So customers who first shell out 15 Euros might never get any updates.
As opposed to MyAppSales, where I will continue to provide free source-level support for customers…