This part simplifies dropping a standardized set of components you need to have a strong “About” section of your app. You configure the things you like in a plist and add the view controller to your app. There is even an in-app-support section with FAQs and a scrollview with icons of all your apps, showing which apps are already installed.
- Configure the layout completely in a localizable plist
- Just create an DTAboutViewController and pass the PList
- Add full size logos or images
- “Follow Us on Twitter” button opens the user’s twitter client for direct following
- “Review on iTunes” directly opens the review page on the mobile app store
- Open local or remote HTML documents staying in your app. If there is a waiting time a big activity indicator is shown.
- Open InApp-Email for support or feature requests
- App Scroller – PList with info about your apps is displayed and paginated. Installed apps are detected and can be displayed with an additional badge. PList updateable via server.
- FAQ Table – display a localizable list of frequently asked questions. Each question can have a long answer including hyperlinks and phone numbers which is displayed on an extra view
- Your custom views can be used for your own row types
- Custom actions can be attached to buttons
Price: 200 EUR
Apps using this component:
- Speaker Clock by Drobnik.com
- DatePlus by Amber Star