Here’s a short video where I am trying to make a point of why you might like to be working in Vienna, Austria. My company Drobnik KG is looking for a Junior developer to join the team. And video is what young people respond to best these days, don’t they?
As I see it there is no greater combination of:
- great place to live
- great place to work
- great people to work with and learn from
- love for all things Apple
Wouldn’t you agree?
- Collective Agreement 2015 (PDF) for employees of service providers in the field of automatic data processing and information technology
- 2015 Quality of Living Rankings by Mercer
- Jobs at Drobnik KG (German)