Apr 12, 2009
NOTE: AppRanking has been deprecated in favor of Applyzer.
Michael Dorn has updated AppRanking to version 1.1.1 and made it even more WOW. I tried it out with the app ID for iWoman and was rather astonished to see that my app has made it into the top 10 apps of category Health&Fitness in 8 countries. This could happen to you to if you start checking out changes of your app’s ranks with with useful tool.
- Rankings are now saved (optional)
- Export to CSV of ranking history
- AppIDs are now saved
- Expanded instructions
- Lots of bug fixes
- No pretty icon, yet
- Don’t click on the header to sort the results while update is in progress. You might mix up countries and ranks. But that’s only a display issue, ranks seem to be saved correctly in the history.
Note that you can easily select all countries by clicking on the header above the country checkboxes.
AppRanking for FREE (No longer available, see above note)
It’s a ZIP file with an Mac APP inside. Again, like all free software this comes without any warranty. Use at your own risk.
Mar 29, 2009
Since we released LuckyWheel 1.0.2 together with a Lite Version we have around 1000 new downloads every day. Of course we are listening to all the user feedback und therefore I am hastily pushing out a new update. This is mostly aimed at the many Italian users, but one change will also benefit Spanish and French players.
- Italian UI and Instructions added
- accented letters are now counted as guessed correctly if you guess the non-accented letter. i.e. E = È
- completely replaced Italian proverbs with cleaned up set
- prettier icon
Depending on how long Apple takes to check it out I guess you will see the update appear in about one week.
Mar 24, 2009
New Version out now!! Get it before the success goes to our heads and we decide to raise the price.
- added Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian proverbs
- added Spanish, Dutch Localization
- minor fixes
Also, Crazy Mike’s Apps graciously reviewed LuckyWheel and seems to like it, too!
“A Cool Game for the Price”.
“[...]found the puzzles to be quite challenging”
“A cool twist to this game is that it can be played in the English or German languages. You must change the language in your iPhone settings to do this, but this is a nice international option. The next Lucky Wheel version will have language options for English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, and Dutch (very cool).”
Also as of this version there is a LuckyWheel Lite that lets you play 10 word puzzles in every supported language.
Mar 17, 2009
<a href="http://www.cocoanetics.com/index.php/geocorder/"GeoCorder 1.0.2 is now publicly available.
- added option to continue a recording
- added icon for tracks in track overview
- Changed all trackpoint times to UTC as per GPX spec
- removed HDOP and VDOP digits right of comma
- added proper time sorting of trackpoints in exported tracks