Gearing up for the upcoming 1.6 release of DTRichTextEditor I also figured that I could release a new maintenance release for DTFoundation. This version just tidies up a few project-related things, no real bugs.
- FIXED: Warning for incomplete section pragma in DTActionSheet
- FIXED: Added missing zLib dependency to PodSpec
- FIXED: DTWeakSupport.h can now also be imported into non-ARC source files
- FIXED: DTWeakSupport header missing from public headers for iOS Static Framework target
- FIXED: Removed duplicate classes from side panel demo which are already included in lib
The update is tagged 1.4.4 in master branch as well as available via CocoaPods.