There has long been an open feature request for MyAppSales on the Mantis Bug Tracker for displaying a sum total of units sold and royalties earned. Until now I had thought that I would have to rearchitect the way I am calculating sums, but it turns out that a simple SQL statement is fast enough even with almost a year worth of data in the SQLite database.
And while I was at it, I also made some additional useful additions and some visual changes.
- CHANGED: Look of Apps page changed to be closer to AppStore app
- ADDED: Royalties earned so far and Units sold (coming from Daily Reports)
- ADDED: Sums are being recalculated when there are new currency exchange rates and after sync
- ADDED: Smart Auto-Sync. When started the app only communicates with iTunes Connect if there has not been a new report downloaded today.
- ADDED: “Empty Cache” button on Settings page removes cached app icons, chart cache and other temp files that might have gotten left over in document directory. This also causes the app names to be reloaded from iTunes.
As usual you can update your source code directly from the Subversion repo.